Kansas Lawyer Focusing on White Collar Crime and Other Criminal Offenses
Few things are more frightening than learning you are facing charges for alleged criminal activity. When the rest of your life will be affected by the outcome of a legal case, you need a lawyer you can depend on. Someone who understands what to expect at every step of the process, and someone who can explain your options.
When you contact my firm - Schlimmer Law Office, LLC - that is what you will receive. I am attorney Stacey Schlimmer, and I offer clients throughout the Kansas City Metro the representation they need in criminal defense matters. I handle all felonies and misdemeanors, including:
- Driving under the influence: When I defend clients who are facing charges for driving under the influence (DUI), I look for weaknesses in their case. These weaknesses may include issues with the field sobriety test, administering the breath test, and other suppression issues.
- Traffic offenses: Whether you were pulled over for speeding, reckless driving or drunk driving, you need an attorney who can protect your rights. If your driving privileges are suspended, I may be able to help you get your license reinstated.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence cases are often very frustrating for the person fighting to protect his or her rights. I spend a great deal of time with my clients, helping them understand what to expect during the process and aggressively protecting their rights in court.
- Expungement: If you were convicted for criminal activity, you are probably frustrated at the impact the arrest has on your criminal record. I help clients to expunge their criminal record.
- Probation revocation: I work with clients who are facing a motion to have their probation revoked. As a former prosecutor, I have handled many probation revocations and I have a good understanding of what it takes to get back in good standing with your probation officer.
- White collar crimes: Charges of white collar crime can ruin a person's career and reputation. I comb through the documents, taking the time to understand every transaction involved. I defend clients who are facing charges for embezzlement, computer crimes, forgeries, false writings, credit card fraud, identity theft, mail fraud and mortgage fraud.
- Drug crimes: I defend clients who are facing drug charges, including manufacturing, possession, possession with intent to sell, distribution and illegal possession of prescription drugs. Whether you were caught with marijuana, meth, cocaine or prescription drugs, I can help protect your rights.
- Assault and battery: These are very serious charges and can range from misdemeanors to felonies. I offer an aggressive defense to clients facing these charges.
Contact me online or call 913-219-5424 to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Olathe criminal defense attorney.